RSPS Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Retreat

The Best Of RSPS Advertising!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brads Mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad

Brad

Brads Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Brads Mod app   Brads Mod app EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:16 am

- Real Name -

*Brad

- Xat Name -
*X icebower X

- Xat ID -

X icebower X

- Age -

- Gender -

*Male

- Location -

*Perth, Australia

- Position Applying For -

*Chat Box Mod

- Are you\Have you been Staff on another Server or Site (explain) -

*Yes. I have been mod on rspsretreat and rs-pstuts.com

- How Long can you be on Per Day -

How long can you be on per day: As much as i can, i usually have no limit. But since i have school and such of that nature its usually 6-10 hours.

- What Days of they Week can you be on -

*Hopefully All Days

- Why should you be Chosen (explain) -

*Well, i was apart of the team before. I was demoted for a reason being unknown. I have been with the community for a while, I believe that the people that have been here the longest should be picked due to the amount of experience and the amount of knowledge. I have experience and i have been Moderator unlike others. I believe that I am mature and that the Moderators we have currently are not mature. I would like to have the same experience from the time i joined Tobex, and not have people over take it and control it the way they want. I have no tolerance in immaturity and other flames/spams/scams. I believe that people who do this are just plain stupid. I have had recent encounters with spammers, keep on private chatting me asking me to join their site or "web client maker." I try to help everyone i can, i usually get questions via email/msn/private chat, i tend to answer all that i can since i have been with the community a while and i would like to share my experience. I would love to continue helping, and serving the community as much as i can. I have been Top Poster on forums for a while now, i have also reached the Time on Forums limit with the staff. I always try to expand the community by making uploading systems for users to upload clients and sources and such. Maybe a few images or i have recently created Xattar.

- Other Information -

*Email is: Brad_dude96@hotmail.com
Timezone: GST +008 Perth

Last edited by Brad on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lol mistake.)
Back to top Go down
Saint
Owner
Owner

Brads Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brads Mod app   Brads Mod app EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Accept'd santa
Back to top Go down

Brads Mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RSPS Retreat :: Application's :: Mod App's-